Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Noah~

Guess what? It's another post about Noah!! Really its just pictures. Sorry about the red-eye.










Noah had just rolled onto his tummy in these pictures. He was so proud of himself!




One of Noah's favorite things is when Scott swings him into the air. He loves it! and Scott loves hearing his roars of laughter about it!

















This is an older picture of Noah taking a nap in Grandpa's arms. He loves the time he spends over at Richard and Jean's. He has become an expert at convincing them to snuggle him all day long.

Hope you enjoyed the updated pictures! I especially like the one with Noah's crazy hair!

3 comments:

  1. I am still mad you didn't bring him. I want to cuddle him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love his hair! I can't believe its been 6.5 months and I still haven't met him!! I think we need to do a totally mommy/son play date!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soo cute! I agree, the messy hair is the best :) I wish my boys had that much hair! I love the smiles!

    ReplyDelete