Friday, July 29, 2011

Its been too long

It has been so long since I blogged that I forgot I had one! I was talking to someone who mentioned their blog and it made me think, "BLOG! I have a blog!" So I logged onto my blog and read my old posts. I really wish that I had posted more since Noah was born, I have been such a slacker. I know that I have said it before, but I am going to try so hard to be better at this thing! Its important that I write down these fun things that Noah does while I still remember them.
Noah LOVES trains, going 'boom' in dad's truck and making messes. He loves to go on walks, go down slides, mow his bubble lawnmower behind Scott while Scott mows the lawn and LOVES to laugh and be funny. When he does something silly, he says, "silly! laugh!" Here are some pictures of Noah being SILLY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment